I received an email from a fellow blogger and friend. She has very kindly nominated me for a beautiful blogger award!! Thank you so much Norma Roy!!!
The award works as follows:
- Copy and paste the Beautiful Blogger Award in your post.
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 fellow Bloggers, tell them by posting a comment on their Blog*.
So, here are seven things about me:
1. I was born in Burns’ country, Ayr, on the west coast of Scotland.
2. I came to Glasgow to go to drama college.
3. In 1995, at the age of 23, I had a kidney transplant. My mum donated. I’m currently waiting for a new one again as they last an average of 15 years, so that’ll be 18 years in November! Well past its sell-buy date!
4. I have a degree in classics from the University of Glasgow.
5. I have a post graduate certificate in film and television studies
6. I am a fully trained cognitive-behavioural hypnotherapist. My favourite subject in hypnotherapy is phobias. Feel the fear, and do it anyway! I have another website dedicated to therapy called Achilles Healing Hypnotherapy. I am starting a degree in psychology this year.
7. I love travel, and have been to Singapore and Canada. I particularly love Greece and Italy, though. In 2004, I spent a month travelling round both as I had a travel requirement for my degree in my junior honours year.
My seven wonderful nominees (in no particular order) are:
1. Norma Roy